Swatson Appearance Request
Height: Really Tall
Weight: 1 Ton of Fun!
Birthplace: Sugar Land, Texas
Favorite Song: "Fly" - Sugar Ray
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs & Cracker Jacks
Favorite Movie: A Bug's Life
Celebrity Crush: Emma S-Watson
Likes: Hugs, High-Fives, and Skeeter Fans
Dislikes: Car Windshields and Fly Swatters
Swatson would love to hear from you! Email him at Swatson@sugarlandskeeters.com
Deacon's Dugout Ticket Giveback
As part of the Foundation's Deacon's Dugout initiative, the Skeeters have aligned with the Alief YMCA on a three-year field improvement plan for their youth baseball fields.
The improvements will now enable the YMCA to have new tee ball and coach pitch leagues targeted to economically disadvantaged kids for the surrounding neighborhoods All players will be provided with uniforms, baseballs and glove compliments of the Skeeters Foundation.To learn more about the Deacon's Dugout initiative through the Skeeters Baseball Foundation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Skeeters support in-kind donation requests submitted by qualifying for nonprofit organizations with 501c3 tax status. Requirements and Donation Information:
- Proper donation request form must be submitted in order to be considered. Must be a qualifying nonprofit organization to receive a donation. 501c3 form is required upon request.
- We cannot provide donations to individuals, appreciation awards, or for employee/customer appreciation raffles or prizes. (Please see Deacon's Dugout Ticket Giveback if you are interested in individual/group recognition or looking to bring your nonprofit group to a game.)
- The Skeeters goal is to assist as many groups as possible every year, so donations are limited to one per calendar year per organization and are also limited to the Greater Houston Area.
- The Skeeters are unable to make monetary donations or provide sponsorships.
- All donations must be picked up at the Sugar Land Skeeters Front Office located at Constellation Field.
- Donation requests are usually filled a month out from the event. Requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to your event.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of your request; all communication from the Skeeters will come via e-mail. *Denotes Required Fields.