The Sugar Land Skeeters have released their new initiative for the 2020 season: Skeeters Pitch Back, Texas-sized FUNraising for charity. This new Pitch Back program allows the Skeeters to be a fifty-fifth partner with the community by donating half of the proceeds from the program's ticket sales back to your organizations. This is the largest ticket giveback the Skeeters have ever done and hope it further benefits the community we so strongly support.
HOW IT WORKS:
- $14 Field Box tickets with $7 going back to the organization
- Must purchase a minimum of 20 tickets
- Can pick one or multiple games throughout the season
- For groups interested in utilizing the HEB Picnic Plaza, tickets will be regular price with $7 back
- The Skeeters will work with you on finding the best date(s) and giving you the materials to be successful
HOW TO QUALIFY:
- Must be a 501(c) organization
- Must submit 501(c) paperwork
- Must be approved by the Skeeters Community Department
Please reach out to our Community Department at email@example.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!