March is upon us and with it comes that madness that is the NCAA Tournament. Want to turn your bracket into a chance to play with the Skeeters or win some tickets for the 2019 season? Then enter our Skeeters Bracket Challenge!
All you have to do is click here, fill out your bracket through ESPN's Tournament Challenge and then check back to see how you fared.
“What kind of prizes can we win?”
Well, we’re glad you’ve asked!
If you pull of the nearly impossible feat of filling out a perfect bracket you will win the following prizes:
- Sign a contract to play with the Skeeters for a game
- Re-name the team for a game
- Lifetime Skybox season tickets
Filling out a perfect bracket isn’t the only way to win:
1st Place: Skeeters mini-plan of their choice and will get to take batting practice at Constellation Field on a Skeeters off day, joined by four other people of their choosing
2nd Place: Mini plan of their choosing as well.
3rd Place: Four-pack of tickets to Opening Day on April 25.
There are a few rules that come with the challenge.
- You must have an ESPN account (it's free) to enter the challenge
- When you make your entry, please set the name of your bracket to your first and last name. Because we are using ESPN's tournament challenge, we will not be able to properly identify the winner unless they use their first and last name with their entry. If your bracket is not listed with your first and last name, you will not be eligible to win the prizes.
- The bracket challenge is set to one entry per user. If two names are listed in the bracket challenge, those brackets will not be eligible to win the prizes.
- If your bracket finishes in the top three, or if you also complete a perfect bracket, come to the TDECU Ticket Office at Constellation Field to claim your prize. Once at the TDECU Ticket Office, you will be required to show proper identification that matches the name on your bracket.