The Skeeters Host Family Program is extremely important to the entire
baseball operation. By hosting a player, you give that player a sense of
home during the course of a long season. It is something that has
proven to be a very rewarding experience for both players and host
families over the course of the league's history. It is also a way to
experience the behind-the-scenes environment of what it is like to be a
member of our team during the course of a season - an experience that
cannot be obtained any other way.
Host families will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Tickets (up to 4) upon request for each Skeeters home game
- Free parking pass to all Skeeters home games
- Invitation to all season ticket holder exclusive events
- 10% discount in Skeeters Team Store
- Season ticket holder cup for $2 off drink refills
Certainly, it is a commitment to open one's home for an entire season and it is our goal to assist prospective host families in pairing them with a player in the most comfortable fit for both parties. Host families are more than welcome to set parameters regarding the living environment and expectations that must be met. After all, it is still your home.
Thank you for your interest in being a host family!