For the past five years, the Skeeters Baseball Foundation has had the privilege of holding the Skeeters Kickball Classic here at Constellation Field. Participants are able to enjoy a full day of kickball competition, refreshments, and fun all for a good cause--to benefit the youth of Fort Bend County! You won't want to miss out on the 2019 Skeeters Kickball Classic here at Constellation Field!
ABOUT THE KICKBALL CLASSIC
The teams play one first-round match before a Skeeters game (September 10-12) with a single elimination tournament on Saturday, September 28. Each team will be given 50 complimentary tickets for friends, family and employees to the first-round match and the Skeeters game immediately following. There are a number of different sponsorships available and include t-shirts, refreshments, swag bags and more! Download the full event flyer HERE.
Interested in being a sponsor? Fill out a Sponsorship Commitment Form to get started! Download the form HERE.
Please make checks payable to Skeeters Baseball Foundation and mail, along with completed form, to:
Skeeters Baseball Foundation, 1 Stadium Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498
BRAZOS SPONSOR - $5,000 (2) - FORT BEND SPONSOR BENEFITS PLUS:
- Sponsor logo prominently displayed on Kickball promotional materials, t-shirts, Sugar Land Skeeters website and post-event recap video to be shown during the 2020 Sugar Land Skeeters season.
- Quarter page available in Skeeters playbook (approx. 50,000 distributed to fans during the season)
- Tournament entry for two (2) teams.
FORT BEND SPONSOR - $2,500 - SUGAR LAND SPONSOR BENEFITS PLUS:
- Sponsor logo displayed on Kickball promotional materials, t-shirts, Sugar Land Skeeters website and post-event recap video to be shown during the 2020 Sugar Land Skeeters season.
- Sponsor acknowledgement via Skeeters Facebook and Twitter handles.
- Opportunity for sponsor representative to throw out first pitch at Skeeters game
- Marketing table at the Kickball tournament finals.
SUGAR LAND SPONSOR - $1,000
- Sponsor name listed on Kickball promotional materials, t-shirts, Sugar Land Skeeters website adn psot-event recap video to be shown during the 2020 Sugar Land Skeeters season.
- Availability of fifty (50) field box tickets to the Skeeters home game on Friday, September 20, 2019
- Opportunity to include company promotional items in participant "swag bag"
- Tournament entry for one (1) team.
The following can be added to any of the above sponsorships or purchased individually:
- All sponsors will receive day of video board and announcement recognition.
- Drinks - $2,000 (3): logo will be printed on all tournament drink cups.
- T-Shirts $2,000 (1): logo will be printed on the sleeve of the tournament t-shirt.
- Entertainment - $500 (4): day of logo prominently displayed in the entertainment area(s).
- Referee - $750 (2): logo will be printed on referee pennies.
NOTE: Each sponsorship level has the opportunity to donate their teams.