A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ATTENDED OUR JOB FAIRS THIS YEAR!
If you attended Job Fair, see below for information on how we'll be informing you if you are hired for the season.
- If you have been selected for a game day staff position you will receive an email from email@example.com between now and April 5th!
- Your supervisor will be copied on the email and they will be your point of contact from then on.
- If you are selected you will be asked to attend New Hire Orientation on Wednesday, April 10th from 5-7 PM. At this orientation we will go over the rules and guidelines of the ballpark, and then break off into groups based on your position and supervisor.
- Attached to the new hire email will be a copy of the paperwork you will need to have completed before your first shift at the stadium. Please fill out this paperwork and bring it to New Hire Orientation so that we may get you entered into our system.
- You will be briefed on your positions and areas by your supervisors and issued your staff polos for the season at that time.
Please be on the lookout for this email if you attended one of our job fairs. We can't wait for the 2019 season!
If you were not selected for a game day position, we will email you separately. We had a lot of great candidates apply this year. If you do not receive an email either way please email firstname.lastname@example.org.